Fenne at the 1986 World Championships.
|Full name||Gisle Oddvar Fenne|
9 June 1963|
Voss, Hordaland, Norway
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|World Cup debut||21 January 1984|
|Teams||2 (1988, 1992)|
|Teams||7 (1985, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992)|
|Medals||4 (0 gold)|
Gisle Oddvar Fenne (born 9 June 1963) is a former Norwegian biathlete. His best-known international achievement was the silver medal in the 20 km individual in the World Championships 1989 in Feistritz an der Drau. He succeeded in many duels with teammate Eirik Kvalfoss. He was among the top Norwegian biathletes from the mid-1980s until the mid-1990s, and became twice the Norwegian champion in the 20 km individual. He is the father of biathlete Hilde Fenne.
4 medals (2 silver, 2 bronze)
|1986 Oslo Holmenkollen||10th||27th||N/A||5th|
|1987 Lake Placid||45th||21st||N/A||4th|
- *During Olympic seasons competitions are only held for those events not included in the Olympic program.
- **Team was added as an event in 1989.
1 victory (1 In)
|10 March 1988||Oslo Holmenkollen||20 km individual||Biathlon World Cup|
- *Results are from UIPMB and IBU races which include the Biathlon World Cup, Biathlon World Championships and the Winter Olympic Games.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Gisle Fenne". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Bartolmaes and Begue win Youth Individual Titles" (Press release). Kontiolahti: International Biathlon Union. 2012-02-20. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- "Gisle Fenne". IBU Datacenter. International Biathlon Union. Archived from the original on 10 December 2015. Retrieved 3 August 2015.