Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GLAM or glam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glam is a shortened form of the word glamour.
Glam or GLAM may also refer to:
- GLAM (industry sector), an acronym for galleries, libraries, archives, and museums, the cultural heritage institutions
- Glam.com, a life-style related Web company
- Groupe de Liaisons Aériennes Ministérielles, a unit of the French Air Force, between 1945 and 1995
- Glam (film), a 1997 experimental drama film
- Moshe Glam (born 1970), Israeli footballer and football manager
- Rami Glam (born 1978), former Israeli footballer
- Glamourina (born 1988), Polish fashion stylist
- Glam (album), by Mouse on Mars
- "Glam" (song), a 2010 song by Christina Aguilera from Bionic
- Glam (band), a South Korean girl group
- Glam rock, a style of rock and pop music
- Glam metal, a subgenre of heavy metal music
- Glam punk, a genre that mixes elements of glam rock with protopunk or punk rock
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.