|Birth name||Cameron Mesirow|
|Born||1983/1984 (age 32–33)
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Genres||Synthpop, dream pop, indietronica, experimental|
|Occupation(s)||Singer-songwriter, record producer|
|Labels||True Panther Sounds|
Glasser (real name Cameron Mesirow; born 1983 or 1984), is an American singer-songwriter and record producer signed to True Panther Sounds. She released her debut EP, Apply, on May 26, 2009, followed by debut album Ring on September 24, 2010. Her second studio album, Interiors, was released on October 4, 2013.
Mesirow was born in Boston, Massachusetts. Her father is a member of the Blue Man Group in Berlin, and her mother, Casey Cameron, is one of the founders of new wave band Human Sexual Response. Following her parents' divorce, she relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area at age ten. She had some piano lessons as a child, and performed in musicals at school. Mesirow eventually studied German and literature at San Francisco State University, where she met Foreign Born singer Matt Popieluch, who helped draw out her songwriting abilities.
According to Mesirow, the name "Glasser" was inspired by "a midnight vision of a figure hovering over water".
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions|
- Woo, Kin (November 1, 2010). "Through A Glasser Darkly". Dazed & Confused. Retrieved October 15, 2013.
- "Glasser Apply EP is out today!". True Panther Sounds. May 26, 2009. Archived from the original on April 2, 2015. Retrieved October 15, 2013.
- Alex (September 20, 2010). "Stream: Glasser Shares a Free Album Preview of 'Ring'". Inertia. Archived from the original on March 26, 2012. Retrieved October 15, 2013.
- "Interiors by Glasser". iTunes Store US. Apple. Retrieved October 15, 2013.
- Martins, Chris (June 16, 2009). "Glasser's Spectacle: Meet Cameron Mesirow". LA Weekly. Village Voice Media. Retrieved June 8, 2012.
- Lester, Paul (August 6, 2010). "New band of the day – No 842: Glasser". The Guardian. Retrieved June 8, 2012.
- "50 Best New Bands Of 2010". NME. IPC Media. Retrieved June 8, 2012.
- "Glasser – Chart history: Dance/Electronic Albums". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved October 15, 2013.
- "Glasser – Chart history: Heatseekers Albums". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved October 15, 2013.