Berger has received commissions from the Children’s Theater of Minneapolis, Berkeley Repertory Theatre, the Alley Theatre, and the Lookingglass Theater. He recently co-wrote the book for a musical adaptation of Spider-Man, directed by Julie Taymor with music and lyrics by Bono and The Edge of U2.
- Two Emmys (twelve Emmy nominations), writing over 100 episodes for children’s television series.
- 1998 Ovation Award for Best Play, for Great Men of Science, Nos. 21 & 22
- A.S.K. Playwriting Award
- Underneath the Lintel, produced Off Broadway, 2003. Published by Broadway Play Publishing Inc.
- The Wooden Breeks, produced at the Lucille Lortel Theatre, New York, 2006
- O Lovely Glowworm, published by Broadway Play Publishing Inc.
- Great Men of Science, Nos. 21 & 22, published by Broadway Play Publishing Inc.
- I Will Go... I Will Go...
- On Words and Onwards (book & lyrics; music by Frank London)
- A Night in the Old Marketplace (book & lyrics; music by Frank London)
- Trepidation Nation, Humana Festival, Actors Theatre of Louisville, KY, 2003
- Max & Ruby, Lucille Lortel Theatre, NY, 2007
- Tales From The Faucet, And Other Stories, Soho Playhouse, NY, 2009
- Darwinii: The Comeuppance of Man, with Brett Keyser. Nightjar Apothecary, 2009
- Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, Foxwoods Theatre, Broadway, 2010
- Song of Spiderman - The Inside Story of the Most Controversial Musical in Broadway History by Glen Berger published by Simon & Schuster 2013
- Playscripts, Inc. - Glen Berger
- Spider-Man, Turn Off the Dark Will Not Begin Previews in February - Playbill.com
- New Dramatists: Glen Berger
- Glen Berger - Awards
- Underneath The Lintel
- American Conservatory Theater: O Lovely Glowworm or Scenes of Great Beauty
- Darwinii « Nightjar Apothecary
- Glen Berger - complete guide to the Playwright, Plays, Theatres, Agent
- Song of Spiderman by Glen Berger
- Wandering Jew and Jewess screenplays by Robert Douglas Manning ISBN 978-1-895507-90-4
- "Underneath the Lintel’ by Glen Berger, a one-man play featuring American actor Richard Schiff", All About Jewish Theatre, Judi Herman
- "Glen Berger spins fantastic yarns in The Wooden Breeks" Time Out New York