Glenmore, Albemarle County, Virginia
|Time zone||UTC−5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1675265|
Glenmore is a suburban development and country club Albemarle County, Virginia, just east of Charlottesville. It has a golf course, equestrian complex, swimming pool, tennis courts, and a clubhouse. The price of homes range from $500,000 to $2.5 million. The entire development is 1,300 acres (5.3 km2) in size, broken up into 824 homesites, with 500 acres (2.0 km2) maintained as common land.
- Evelyn Magruder DeJarnette (1842–1914), author
- "Glenmore". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved August 1, 2013.
- "About Glenmore". Glenmore Associates. Retrieved 2009-03-08.
- Wells, Stephen (2008-10-24). "Pastoral Landscapes and Upscale Retreats". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved 2009-03-08.
- "Glenmore in Charlottesville, Virginia". Private Communities Registry. Retrieved 2009-03-08.
|This Albemarle County, Virginia state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|