Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up glide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glide may refer to:
- Gliding flight, to fly without thrust
- Glide API, a 3D graphics interface
- Glide OS, a web desktop
- Glide (software), an instant video messenger
Flight and movement
- A measure used by Innova Discs, to evaluate flying disc performance
- Bacterial gliding, a form of motility in biology
- Glide (album), a 2008 album by Jerry Douglas
- Glide, stage name of guitarist Will Sergeant
- Glide, a song by the jam band Phish from their 1992 album A Picture of Nectar
- Glide, a song by Stone Temple Pilots from their album No. 4
- Glide (music synthesis), a musical synthesizer parameter equivalent to portamento
- Glide FM, independent local radio station broadcasting from Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- Glide Memorial Church, San Francisco, California, United States
- Glide Foundation, a charitable foundation of Glide Memorial Church
- Glide (automobile) (1902–1920), manufactured by the Bartholomew Company
- Oral-B Glide, a dental floss that before its acquisition by Procter & Gamble was known simply as "Glide Floss"
- Glide, a Pillow Pal dolphin made by Ty, Inc.
- Glide (linguistics), synonym for semivowel
- Glide (Martian crater)
- Glide, Oregon, census-designated place in the United States
- Glide High School, Glide, Oregon, United States
- Glide reflection, a geometrical transformation
- USS Glide
- Glider (disambiguation)
- Gliding (disambiguation)
- The Glide (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Glide
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.