Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are many different types of gliding possum, sometimes referred to as flying phalangers, or simply as gliders:
- Feathertail glider or pygmy gliding possum, Acrobates pygmaeus
- Greater glider, Petauroides volans
- Mahogany glider, Petaurus gracilis
- Squirrel glider, Petaurus norfolcensis
- Sugar glider, Petaurus breviceps
- Yellow-bellied glider or fluffy glider, Petaurus australis
New Guinea gliders
- Sugar Gliders: Everything about Purchase, Nutrition, Behavior, and Breeding. 2008. Caroline Wightman.
- Gliders of Australia: A Natural History. 2002. David Lindenmayer
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.