|Look up glob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glob may refer to:
- glob (programming), an instance of pattern matching behavior
- Glob (TV series), an Italian comedy series
- The Glob, a 1983 arcade game
- Glob (comics), multiple fictional characters in the Marvel Comics universe
- Luna-Glob, a Moon-exploration program by the Russian Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos)
- The Boston Globe, a Boston newspaper
- Glob (visual system), millimeter areas in the extended V4 that process color
- Peter Glob, a Danish archaeologist
- Glob, one of the heads of the four-faced deity Grob Gob Glob Grod from Adventure Time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.