This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Global Vision Inc|
|Privately held company|
|Reuben Malz, CEO|
Global Vision Inc. (GlobalVision) was founded in 1990 by Reuben Malz. It is headquartered in Montreal, Canada, and has regional offices in the UK and Germany. GlobalVision is an enterprise software company that has pioneered the world of inspection technology with the first inspection systems of their kind, and currently develops and designs desktop and SaaS proofreading solutions for brand companies and their supply chains worldwide.
GlobalVision introduced its first web-based Quality Control Platform, QCanywhere, in 2013. This was followed by the introduction of a more advanced version of the platform, Proofware, in 2014.
In 2017, GlobalVision released a desktop Quality Control Platform.
Regulations and requirements
GlobalVision is ISO 9001:2008 certified. GlobalVision's proofreading solutions meet the FDA 21 CFR Part 11 / Annex 11 requirements, which states that requirements for the technical and procedural controls that must be met by the regulated user if the regulated user chooses to maintain regulated records electronically. Part 11 was published in March 1997. GlobalVision text comparison software has also met the compliance requirements set by the EMA (European Medecines Agency).
- "First cloud-based app inspects packaging text and graphics | Packaging Digest". www.packagingdigest.com. Retrieved 2017-03-31.
- "Global Vision, Inc.: Private Company Information". www.bloomberg.com. Bloomberg. Retrieved 2017-03-30.
- "Global Vision Selected By Pfizer For Worldwide Deployment Of Automated Proofreading Solutions". Package Printing. Retrieved 2017-03-31.
- "QCanywhere Honored at the 2013 Accolades Award - QCanywhere". QCanywhere. Retrieved 2017-04-13.
- "Global Vision Inc. Company and Product Info from PrintingNews.com". PrintingNews.com. Retrieved 2017-04-18.
- "Global Vision Releases Proofware The First All-In-One Cloud-Based Packaging Inspection Suite". www.bioprocessonline.com. Retrieved 2017-04-13.
- "GlobalVision unveils Quality Control Platform | Labels & Labeling". www.labelsandlabeling.com. Retrieved 2017-04-13.
- "GlobalVision Launches Digital Color Inspection For Print And Packaging". www.meddeviceonline.com. Retrieved 2019-12-18.
- "Annex 11 and 21 CFR Part 11: Comparisons for International Compliance". www.mastercontrol.com. Retrieved 2017-03-28.
- "Global Vision | Global Vision's Text Comparison Software Docu-Proof Recognized by the EMA for Regulatory Submissions". RealWire. 2013-05-21. Retrieved 2017-03-29.