Protestant Church in Godlinze in 1988
|Groningen in the Netherlands|
|• Total||37 ha (91 acres)|
|• Land||36 ha (89 acres)|
|• Density||700/km2 (1,800/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Postal code||9908 PA – 9908 TG|
Godlinze (Dutch pronunciation: [ɣɔdˈlɪnzə]; Gronings: Glìns) is a village in the Dutch province of Groningen. It is a part of the municipality of Delfzijl, and lies about 24 km northeast of Groningen.
In 2001, the town of Godlinze had 133 inhabitants. The built-up area of the town was 0.11 km², and contained 60 residences. The statistical area "Godlinze", which also can include the peripheral parts of the village, as well as the surrounding countryside, has a population of around 280.
- (Dutch) "Godlinze", Kerncijfers wijken en buurten 2009-2012, Statistics Netherlands. Retrieved on 12 April 2015.
- (Dutch) Zoekresultaten, Postcode.nl. Retrieved on 12 April 2015.
- (Dutch) Netnummer 0596 Godlinze, Netnummer.info. Retrieved on 12 April 2015.
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Bevolkingskernen in Nederland 2001 Archived March 19, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.. (Statistics are for the continuous built-up area).
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Statline: Kerncijfers wijken en buurten 2003-2005 Archived 2006-07-24 at WebCite. As of 1 January 2005.
- Media related to Godlinze at Wikimedia Commons
|This Groningen location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|