Protestant Sebastian Church in 2009
|Groningen in the Netherlands|
In 2001, the village of Bierum had 610 inhabitants. The built-up area of the village was 0.20 km², and contained 225 residences. The statistical area "Bierum", which also includes the surrounding countryside, has a population of around 1240 (not including the villages Spijk, Losdorp, Godlinze, Holwierde, and Krewerd).
- Ad van der Meer and Onno Boonstra, Repertorium van Nederlandse gemeenten, KNAW, 2006.
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Bevolkingskernen in Nederland 2001 Archived March 19, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.. (Statistics are for the continuous built-up area).
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Statline: Kerncijfers wijken en buurten 2003-2005 Archived 2006-07-24 at WebCite. As of 1 January 2005.
- J. Kuyper, Gemeente Atlas van Nederland, 1865-1870, "Bierum". Map of the former municipality, around 1868.
- Media related to Bierum at Wikimedia Commons
|This Groningen location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|