(Redirected from Golli)
Goli or Geli or Golli (Persian: گلي), sometimes rendered as Guli, in Iran may refer to:
- Goli, Ardabil
- Goli, Khalkhal, Ardabil Province
- Golli, Nir, Ardabil Province
- Goli, Charuymaq, East Azerbaijan Province
- Goli, Sarab, East Azerbaijan Province
- Geli, Kermanshah
- Guli, Kermanshah
- Goli, North Khorasan
- Goli, Sistan and Baluchestan
- Goli, West Azerbaijan
- Guli, West Azerbaijan
- Goli, Zanjan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.