Gone with the Bullets
|Gone with the Bullets|
Gone with the Bullets theatrical poster
|Directed by||Jiang Wen|
|Produced by||Ma Ke|
|Written by||Jiang Wen |
|Starring||Jiang Wen |
|Budget||300 million yuan |
|Box office||US$83.33 million|
Gone with the Bullets (Chinese: 一步之遥) is a 2014 Chinese film directed by Jiang Wen and also starring Jiang Wen, Ge You, Zhou Yun and Shu Qi. Production started on location in Beijing at the China Film Group studio in Huairou on October 2, 2013. Production wrapped before the Chinese New Year holiday. The film was released on December 18, 2014. It was screened in the main competition section of the 65th Berlin International Film Festival.
The film was named 2014's "smokiest movie" by an anti-smoking group in China, featuring 45 smoking scenes in all, equivalent to someone smoking every 3.1 minutes.
- Jiang Wen as Ma Zouri
- Ge You as Xiang Feitian
- Zhou Yun
- Shu Qi
- Wen Zhang
- Wang Zhiwen
- Hung Huang
- Harrison Liu
- Na Ying
- Liu Sola
- Niu Ben
- "Gone With the Bullets set for 18 Dec release". filmbiz.asia. 2014-03-06. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 2014-03-07.
- "Weekly box office". Archived from the original on 2015-01-06.
- "一步之遥Gone With The Bullets (2014)". movie.mtime.com (in Chinese). Retrieved 2014-01-27.
- "Jiang Wen's Gone with the Bullets Begins Principal Photography". comingsoon.net. 2013-11-11. Retrieved 2014-01-27.
- "Bullets opens after clearing China censorship". Film Business Asia. 2014-12-18. Retrieved 2014-12-18.
- "Jafar Panahi's New Film in Competition". berlinale.de. Retrieved 14 January 2015.
- Clifford Coonan (May 14, 2015). "Chinese Group Slams 'Gone With The Bullets' for Too Much Smoking". The Hollywood Reporter. (Prometheus Global Media). Retrieved May 14, 2015.
- "一步之遥（2014）". cbooo.cn (in Chinese). Retrieved January 10, 2015.
|This article related to a Chinese film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|