From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gonzaga may refer to:
- Gonzaga, Lombardy, a commune in the province of Mantua, Italy
- Gonzaga, Cagayan, a municipality in the Philippines
- Gonzaga, Minas Gerais, a town in Brazil
- Forte Gonzaga, a fort in Messina, Sicily
People with the surname Gonzaga
- House of Gonzaga, the family that ruled Mantua from 1328 to 1708
- Federico II Gonzaga, Duke of Mantua (1500–1540), Italian nobleman
- Ercole Gonzaga (1505–1563), Italian cardinal
- Ferrante Gonzaga (1507-1557), Italian condottiero
- Vincenzo Gonzaga, Duke of Mantua (1562–1612), Italian nobleman
- Aloysius Gonzaga (1568–1591), Italian aristocrat and member of the Society of Jesus
- Giulia Gonzaga (1513–1566), Italian noblewoman
- Tomás António Gonzaga (1744–c. 1810), Portuguese-Brazilian poet
- Chiquinha Gonzaga (1847–1935), Brazilian composer
- Luiz Gonzaga (1912–1989), Brazilian musician
- Gabriel Gonzaga (born 1979), Brazilian mixed martial arts fighter
- Wélissa Gonzaga (born 1982), Brazilian volleyball player
- Toni Gonzaga (born 1984), Filipino actress
People with the given name Gonzaga
- Gonzaga Gonza, one of the Uganda Martyrs
- Gonzaga College High School, a high school in Washington, D.C., U.S.
- St. Aloysius Gonzaga Secondary School, a high school in Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Gonzaga High School, a high school in St. John's, NL, Canada
- Gonzaga Preparatory School, a high school in Spokane, Washington, U.S.
- Gonzaga College, a secondary school (high school) in Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Kolese Gonzaga, a high school in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Gonzaga University, in Spokane, Washington, U.S.
- Gonzaga Bulldogs, the athletic program of Gonzaga University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gonzaga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.