Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gonzaga may refer to:
- Gonzaga, Lombardy, a commune in the province of Mantua, Italy
- Gonzaga, Cagayan, a municipality in the Philippines
- Gonzaga, Minas Gerais, a town in Brazil
- Forte Gonzaga, a fort in Messina, Sicily
People with the surname Gonzaga
- House of Gonzaga, the family that ruled Mantua from 1328 to 1708
- Federico II Gonzaga, Duke of Mantua (1500–1540), Italian nobleman
- Ercole Gonzaga (1505–1563), Italian cardinal
- Pirro Gonzaga (cardinal) (1505–1529) was a Roman Catholic cardinal and Bishop of Modena
- Ferrante Gonzaga (1507-1557), Italian condottiero
- Vincenzo Gonzaga, Duke of Mantua (1562–1612), Italian nobleman
- Aloysius Gonzaga (1568–1591), Italian aristocrat and member of the Society of Jesus
- Giulia Gonzaga (1513–1566), Italian noblewoman
- Tomás António Gonzaga (1744–c. 1810), Portuguese-Brazilian poet
- Chiquinha Gonzaga (1847–1935), Brazilian composer
- Luiz Gonzaga (1912–1989), Brazilian musician
- Gabriel Gonzaga (born 1979), Brazilian mixed martial arts fighter
- Wélissa Gonzaga (born 1982), Brazilian volleyball player
- Toni Gonzaga (born 1984), Filipino actress
People with the given name Gonzaga
- Gonzaga Gonza, one of the Uganda Martyrs
- Gonzaga College, a private all-boys secondary school in Dublin, Ireland.
- St. Aloysius Gonzaga Secondary School, a high school in Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Gonzaga High School, a high school in St. John's, NL, Canada
- Gonzaga Preparatory School, a high school in Spokane, Washington, U.S.
- Gonzaga College High School, a high school in Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Kolese Gonzaga, a high school in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Gonzaga University, in Spokane, Washington, U.S.
- Gonzaga Bulldogs, the athletic program of Gonzaga University
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gonzaga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.