|Birth name||Gonzalo Oscar Camacho|
|Date of birth||August 28, 1984|
|Place of birth||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Height||173 cm (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||85 kg (13 st 5 lb; 187 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
Gonzalo signed for Devon side Exeter Chiefs on 15 June 2011 having also previously played for Harlequins between 2009 and 2011, Camacho is held in high regards by Harlequins fans after scoring the winning try in against Stade Français in the Amlin Cup final. After much speculation it was announced on 29 May 2013 that Camacho will be leaving Exeter Chiefs and will be joining Leicester Tigers.
Gonzalo made his debut for Argentina against Uruguay on May 31, 2008, Camacho scored twice during the game. Camacho has gone on to become a regular in the Argentina side and following a number of impressive performances for the Argentine national team during the 2012 Rugby Championship which was topped off with Gonzalo scoring for the Pumas, against the New Zealand All Blacks.
- Gonzalo Camacho player profile ESPN Scrum.com
- "Chiefs Add Camacho". Exeter Chiefs. 2011-06-14. Archived from the original on 2011-09-30.
- "Camacho one of several new Tigers". Planetrugby.com. Archived from the original on 6 October 2013. Retrieved 29 May 2013.
- "Uruguay 8 - 43 Argentina". ESPN Scrum. Retrieved 2008-05-31.
- "Argentina vs New Zealand at La Plata 29 September 2012 Match Review". ESPN Scrum. Retrieved 29 September 2012.
|This biographical article relating to Argentine rugby union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|