|Olympic medal record|
In 1924 he participated with his partner Cyril Southgate in the first round of the coxless pairs event rowing at the 1924 Summer Olympics. But they did not start in the final, Southgate having suffered a bout of lumbago, and althoughconsidered to be in third place, were not awarded with medals. They were also spare pair for the British eight.
In 1925 Killick was a member of the crew that won the Wyfold Challenge Cup at Henley Royal Regatta, and in 1927 was a member of the crew that won the Grand Challenge Cup at Henley as well as the Wyfolds. In 1928 he won the Silver Goblets & Nickalls' Challenge Cup at Henley partnering Jack Beresford. He was also a member of the Thames eight which won the Grand Challenge Cup and which then won the silver medal for Great Britain rowing at the 1928 Summer Olympics. In 1929 he won Silver Goblets again with Jack Beresford.
- 1928 - Silver, Eight
Henley Royal Regatta
- 1925 - Wyfold Challenge Cup
- 1927 - Grand Challenge Cup
- 1927 - Wyfold Challenge Cup
- 1928 - Grand Challenge Cup
- 1928 - Silver Goblets & Nickalls' Challenge Cup (with Jack Beresford)
- 1929 - Silver Goblets & Nickalls' Challenge Cup (with Jack Beresford)