From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gorga may refer to:
- Gorga, Italy, a municipality in the province of Rome, in the region of Lazio, Italy.
- Gorga, Spain, a municipality in the province of Alicante, Valencian Community, Spain.
- Gorga Cilento, a village in the municipality of Stio, province of Rome, region of Compania.
- Gorga, Udmurtia or Garga, a hamlet in the Alnashsky District of Udmurtia, Russia
- Gorga the Hutt, a character of Star Wars.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.