From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gorong archipelago in the east of Maluku Islands
|Location||South East Asia|
|Major islands||Gorom, Panjang and Manawoka|
The archipelago has three islands.
- Gorom, the biggest island, with the villages of Miran (Miren) on the east coast, Ondor (Ondur) in the northwest and Hur on its southwestern coast.
- Panjang to the west of Gorong, with Wisalem village in its southern end.
- Manawoka in the south, with the villages of Arbau in the north, Amar and Derra, and Nama in the south.
- Denys Lombard, Le carrefour javanais (1990)
- Wallace, Alfred Russel (1869). "25: Ceram, Goram, and the Matabello Islands". The Malay Archipelago: The land of the orang-utan, and the bird of paradise. A narrative of travel, with sketches of man and nature (1 ed.). Macmillan.
- Government of Indonesia Seram Bagian Timur map
|This article about a location in Maluku Province is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|