His book, Back from the Brink, includes a testimonial from the former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, a foreword by actress Glenn Close and has been launched in China. It was written from his first-hand knowledge of surviving four suicide attempts and suffering from clinical depression. His book, Back from the Brink Too, won the 2009 SANE Australia Book of the Year Award.
He has also written Elephant in the Boardroom and Thriving Naturally. He is a non executive director for R U OK?, a columnist for PsychCentral and Psychology Today and a motivational speaker.
- Platinum speakers, Graeme Cowan, https://www.platinumspeakers.com.au/Speakers/Graeme-Cowan.aspx Platinum Speakers
- Amazon, About Graeme Cowan, https://www.amazon.com/Graeme-Cowan/e/B002BM5C1C%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
- Sydney Morning Herald, September 15, 2011, Daniel Hurst, Three little words that could safe a life, https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/three-little-words-that-could-save-a-life-20110915-1kat7.html
- ABC News, May 21, 2019, Why a connected team leads to well-being and performance
- Back from the Brink: True Stories and Practical Help for Overcoming Depression and Bipolar Disorder. New Harbinger Publications. 2014-01-02.
- SANE Australia, May 14, 2009, SANE Australia announces Book of the Year Award, https://www.sane.org/images/stories/media/0905_media_book_year_.pdf
- Elephant in the boardroom, ABC, September 16, 2013, https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/the-elephant-in-the-boardroom3a-getting-mentally-fit-for-work/4956868
- Amazon, Thriving Naturally, https://www.amazon.com/Thriving-Naturally-Graeme-Cowan/dp/1925265498
- ICMI Speakers and Entertainers, Graeme Cowan, https://www.icmi.com.au/graeme-cowan