From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Heinrich Graetz (1817–1891), Jewish historian
- Leo Graetz (1856–1941), German physicist and son of Heinrich Graetz
- Gidon Graetz, Swiss-Israeli sculptor
- Bibi Graetz, owner and winemaker of Toscana wine producer Azienda Agricola Testamatta, son of Gidon Graetz
- Robert Graetz, Lutheran pastor and civil rights leader
- Windisch-Graetz, princely family of the Holy Roman Empire
- Joseph Graetz, composer, organist, and educator
- Grätz, the German name of Grodzisk Wielkopolski, Poland
- Grätz, the German name of Hradec nad Moravicí, Czech Republic
- Kreis Grätz, one of several Kreise (counties) in the Prussian Province of Posen
- Windischgrätz, the German name of Slovenj Gradec, Slovenia
- Graetz number, a dimensionless number that characterizes laminar flow in a conduit in fluid dynamics
- Graetz AG, German manufacturer of petrol lamps and radios
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graetz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.