Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Heinrich Graetz (1817–1891), Jewish historian
- Leo Graetz (1856–1941), German physicist and son of Heinrich Graetz
- Gidon Graetz, Swiss-Israeli sculptor
- Bibi Graetz, owner and winemaker of Toscana wine producer Azienda Agricola Testamatta, son of Gidon Graetz
- Robert Graetz, Lutheran pastor and civil rights leader
- Windisch-Graetz, princely family of the Holy Roman Empire
- Joseph Graetz, composer, organist, and educator
- Grätz, the German name of Grodzisk Wielkopolski, Poland
- Grätz, the German name of Hradec nad Moravicí, Czech Republic
- Kreis Grätz, one of several Kreise (counties) in the Prussian Province of Posen
- Windischgrätz, the German name of Slovenj Gradec, Slovenia
- Graetz number, a dimensionless number that characterizes laminar flow in a conduit in fluid dynamics
- Graetz AG, German manufacturer of petrol lamps and radios
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graetz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.