|Look up gramma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gramma may refer to:
- An alternate spelling for the word grandma
- Gramma (genus), a genus of fishes in the family Grammatidae
- Gramma (short story), a short story by Stephen King, later made into a television film
- Gramma (The Twilight Zone), an episode of The New Twilight Zone, based on Stephen King's short story
- An alternate spelling of grama, a name for several grasses of the genus Bouteloua
- A traditional Australian name for pumpkins of the species Cucurbita moschata
- "Commercial production of pumpkins and grammas". Department of Agriculture and Fisheries. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gramma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.