|• Land||1.2 sq mi (3.1 km2)|
|Elevation||4,255.25 ft (1,297.00 m)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
Granger-Hunter was a census-designated place in Salt Lake County, Utah, USA, during the 1970 United States Census. which comprises the communities of Granger and Hunter. The population in 1970 was 9,029. The census area, along with the neighboring community of Redwood, became part of the newly created West Valley City in 1980. The ZIP code serving the area is 84119.
Located at 40.706543 north and 111.978487 west, the census area of Granger-Hunter was located southwest of Salt Lake City, northeast of Kearns and east of Magna. The land area of the CDP was 1.2 square miles and a housing unit count of 2,101.
- Utah Area Codes. AllAreaCodes.com. Retrieved 10 September 2013.
- Granger-Hunter, Utah. Roadside Thoughts. Retrieved 10 September 2013.
- United States. Bureau of the Census: 1970 Census of Population: Missouri-Wyoming, Puerto Rico, and outlying areas, Retrieved 10 September 2013
- West Valley City, UT - Official Site - Timeline. Retrieved 10 September 2013.
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, 1973: County and City Data Book. Retrieved 10 September 2013.