|Predecessor||Granite Global Ventures|
|Headquarters||Menlo Park, California, United States|
|AUM||US $3.8 billion|
GGV Capital is a venture capital firm focused on multi-stage investments in the US and China. The firm invests across a range of technology sectors including Mobile, Internet, Digital Media, Cloud/SaaS, and Internet of Things.
GGV Capital representative investments include 21 Vianet (NASDAQ: VNET), Alibaba Group (NYSE: BABA), AAC Acoustic (SEHK: 2018), AthenaHealth (NASDAQ: ATHN), Buddy Media, China Talent Group, Didi-Dache, Duowan/YY (NASDAQ: YY), Flipboard, GrabTaxi, Houzz, Misfit, Meihua Group (SSE: 600873), Pactera (NASDAQ: PACT) formerly HiSoft, Pandora (NYSE: P), QuinStreet (NASDAQ: QNST), Qunar (NASDAQ: QUNR) , Square, SuccessFactors, Wish, Youku Tudou (NYSE: YOKU) formerly Tudou, and Zendesk (NYSE: ZEN).
- GGV Capital. BusinessWeek Profile
- GGV Capital Brings On Early Xiaomi-Backer Hans Tung As Their Newest Partner. TechCrunch, October 21, 2013
- GGV Capital, With $625 Million In New Funds, Targets China, U.S. Growth. Forbes, August 21, 2012
- GGV Capital Adds Two Operating Executives to Global Team. PR Newswire, May 27, 2008
- Granite Global Ventures boosts investment team. San Francisco Business Times, March 13, 2006
- GGV Capital (Company Website)
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|