Grass roots (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grass roots or grassroots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grass roots may also refer to:
- Grass Roots (company), a British company
Film & television
- Grass Roots (TV series), an Australian television series that ran from 2000 and 2003
- Grass Roots (TV movie) a 1992 made-for-television film directed by Jerry London
- Grass Roots (film), an upcoming claymation film based on the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comic
- Grassroots (film), a 2012 film
- Grass Roots (novel), the fourth novel in the Will Lee series by Stuart Woods
- The Grass Roots, a U.S. rock & roll band
- Grassroots (album), a 1994 album by 311
- Grass Roots (Andrew Hill album), 1968
- Grassroots, a 1996 EP by Tricky
- Grass Roots (Atban Klann album)
- Grass Roots: The Best of the New Grass Revival, an album by New Grass Revival
- Grass Roots (Grass Roots album), 2012
- The Finger Lakes GrassRoots Festival of Music and Dance, a roots music festival held in Trumansburg, New York
- Grassroots is a political movement driven "from below" by the fundamental constituents of a community.
- Grassroots democracy, a political design
- Grassroots (organization), a Western New York political organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grass roots.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.