Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grease in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grease may refer to:
- Grease (lubricant), a type of industrial lubricant
- Grease, any petroleum product or fat (including cooking fat) that is a soft solid at room temperature
- Hydrogenated vegetable oil, used as a replacement for lard and other rendered animal fats
- Vegetable shortening, used as a replacement for lard and other rendered animal fats
- Grease, a euphemism, meaning, to bribe, as in "to grease someone's palm"
- Grease, a slang term for killing, as in "The mob has been known to grease anyone who gets in its way"
- Pomade, a hair styling wax
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Grease" (song), the title song of the 1978 film
- Grease: The Original Soundtrack from the Motion Picture, the soundtrack album to the 1978 film
- Grease: The New Broadway Cast Recording (2007 album), the new Broadway cast recording of the musical featuring Max Crumm and Laura Osnes
- Grease: Live, a U.S. 2016 live TV musical that combines aspects of the 1971 musical play and 1978 film
- Grease: You're the One that I Want!, a U.S. 2007 reality TV show casting the lead roles in revivals of the musical
- Grease is the Word, a U.K. 2007 reality TV show casting the lead roles in revivals of the musical
- "Grease", a 1997 episode of the cartoon Extreme Ghostbusters
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
Biology and healthcare
- Grease, or Mud fever, a disease causing irritation and dermatitis in the lower limbs of horses, most commonly in the pastern and heel area
- Grease moth (Aglossa cuprina), a fat-feeding moth
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Grease|
- All pages with titles beginning with Grease
- All pages with titles containing Grease
- Greaser (disambiguation)
- Greasy (disambiguation)
- Greece (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grease.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.