The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
GreatNonprofits is a 501(c)-3 registered non-profit organization based in the United States that describes itself as "the leading developer of tools that allow people to find, review, and share information about great – and perhaps not yet great – nonprofits". The site allows donors, volunteers, and clients to share their personal experiences with and reviews of charitable organizations, essentially providing crowdsourced information about the reputability of these organizations.
- About page on the GreatNonprofits website
- "Faith, hope and charities". The Economist. 11 Nov 2010. Retrieved 11 Jul 2018.
- Hall, Jeremiah (22 Nov 2010). "How to check out a charity". The Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved 11 Jul 2018.
- Good Magazine article on GreatNonprofits
- Press page on the GreatNonprofits website