Green's Northern Coaches
|Commenced operation||August 1973|
|Ceased operation||February 2015|
|Service type||Bus operator|
|Fleet||18 (February 2015)|
In August 1973, Rod Green purchased route 2 Wollongong - Stanwell Park from Hill's Bus Service with six buses. On 1 January 1992, the Helensburgh Bus Service business was purchased from Colin Crossley with route 15 Helensburgh - Stanwell Park with five buses. In February 2015, the business was sold to the Premier Transport Group and rebranded Premier Charters.
Green's operated 2 routes in the northern suburbs of Wollongong and the southern part of the Royal National Park:
Green's operated depots in Helensburgh and Thirroul.
- Vagone Pty Ltd Australian Securities & Investments Commission
- Green's Northern Coaches Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- "Routes, timetables and services" Fleetline issue 211 February 1993 page 35
- Premier Illawarra has taken over Green's Northern Coaches Illawarra Mercury 4 February 2015
- Outer Metropolitan Sydney Bus Contract Regions 9 and 10 Archived 14 July 2014 at the Wayback Machine. NSW Government Transport & Infrastructure October 2009
- Route 2 timetable Green's Northern Coaches 29 January 2013
- Route 15 timetable Green's Northern Coaches 20 October 2013