Jump to navigation Jump to search
Grenfell may refer to:
- Joyce Grenfell, an English actress, comedian and singer–songwriter.
- Helen Loring Grenfell, Colorado suffragist, state superintendent of schools
- A member of the Grenfell family descended from Pascoe Grenfell (1729–1810):
- Pascoe Grenfell (1761–1838), businessman and politician.
- Charles Grenfell (1790–1867), businessman and politician.
- Charles Grenfell (1823–1861), MP
- John Pascoe Grenfell (1800–1869), Admiral in the Brazilian Navy.
- George St. Leger Grenfell (1808–1868), soldier of fortune
- Henry Riversdale Grenfell (1824–1902), banker and politician.
- Francis Grenfell, 1st Baron Grenfell (1841–1925), soldier.
- George Grenfell (1849–1906), missionary and explorer.
- William Grenfell, 1st Baron Desborough (1855–1945), athlete, sportsman and public servant.
- Wilfred Grenfell (1865–1940), medical missionary.
- Bernard Pyne Grenfell (1869–1926), an English egyptologist
- Edward Grenfell, 1st Baron St Just (1870–1941), politician and banker.
- Julian Grenfell (1888–1915), poet and son of Lord Desborough.
- Francis Octavius Grenfell (1880–1915), soldier and Victoria Cross winner.
- Cecil Grenfell (1864–1924), soldier and British Liberal politician.
- Grenfell, New South Wales, a town in the mid-west of New South Wales, Australia.
- Grenfell, Saskatchewan, a town in southeastern Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Grenfell Street, Adelaide, Australia.
- Grenfell Tower, building in London, UK.
- Grenfell Tower fire, a fatal fire at a tower block in London, UK, in June 2017
- Grenfell Tower Inquiry, public inquiry into the fire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grenfell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.