From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grenfell may refer to:
- Joyce Grenfell, an English actress, comedian and singer-songwriter.
- A member of the Grenfell family descended from Pascoe Grenfell (1729-1810):
- Pascoe Grenfell (1761-1838), businessman and politician.
- Charles Grenfell (1790–1867), businessman and politician.
- Charles Grenfell (1823–1861), MP
- John Pascoe Grenfell (1800-1869), Admiral in the Brazilian Navy.
- George St. Leger Grenfell (1808-1868), soldier of fortune
- Henry Riversdale Grenfell (1824-1902), banker and politician.
- Francis Grenfell, 1st Baron Grenfell (1841-1925), soldier.
- George Grenfell (1849-1906), missionary and explorer.
- William Grenfell, 1st Baron Desborough (1855-1945), athlete, sportsman and public servant.
- Wilfred Grenfell (1865-1940), medical missionary.
- Bernard Pyne Grenfell (1869-1926), an English egyptologist
- Edward Grenfell, 1st Baron St Just (1870-1941), politician and banker.
- Julian Grenfell (1888-1915), poet and son of Lord Desborough.
- Francis Octavius Grenfell (1880-1915), soldier and Victoria Cross winner.
- Cecil Grenfell (1864-1924), soldier and British Liberal politician.
- Grenfell, New South Wales, a town in the mid-west of New South Wales, Australia.
- Grenfell, Saskatchewan, a town in southeastern Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Grenfell Tower fire, a fatal fire at a tower block in London, UK, in June 2017
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grenfell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.