|Look up grill or grille in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grill or grille may refer to:
- Barbecue grill, a device or surface used for cooking food, usually fuelled by gas or charcoal, or the part of a cooker that performs this function
- Flattop grill, a cooking device often used in restaurants, especially diners
- Grill, a restaurant that serves grilled food, such as a "bar and grill"
- Grilling, a form of cooking that involves direct heat
- Mixed grill, a combination of traditional grilled foods
- Grill Music Venue, an Irish nightclub located in Letterkenny, County Donegal
- "Grillz", a 2005 rap single by Nelly
- A parody of the song by the German rap-group K.I.Z.
- Grill (cryptology), method used chiefly early on, before the advent of the cyclometer, by the mathematician-cryptologists of the Polish Cipher Bureau in decrypting the German Enigma machine
- Grill (jewelry), a form of dental jewelry commonly associated with hip hop
- Grill (philately), a pattern of indentations on a postage stamp
- Grill, a verb meaning to interrogate someone
- Grille (artillery), a self-propelled artillery piece used by Germany during World War II
- Grille (cryptography), a technique for encrypting a plaintext by writing it onto a sheet of paper through a pierced sheet
- Grille (motor vehicle), an opening in the bodywork of a vehicle to allow air to enter
- "Grille", synonym of "register", "return" in HVAC system
- Grille, architectural element
- Grille, a decorative window Muntin for simulating separate panes
- Grillwork, decorative grating
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.