From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Brazilian churrasco, typically featuring various cuts of chicken and beef, especially chicken hearts and picanha (rump cover).
- English mixed grill, consisting of lamb chops, lamb kidneys, beef steak, Gammon, tomato and mushrooms.
- Italian, typically featuring chicken, often marinated in olive oil, garlic, lemon and rosemary; pork and beef.
- South American (especially Argentine) asado, featuring cuts of beef, kidney, liver and sausages (especially chorizo and morcilla, a form of blood sausage).
- Me'orav Yerushalmi, Jerusalem mixed grill (מעורב ירושלמי), contains chicken hearts, livers, spleen and bits of lamb grilled with onion, garlic and an array of Middle Eastern spices.
- South Asian (India/Pakistan/Bangladesh): Chicken tikka, mutton tikka, eaten with roti and chutney.
|This meat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|