Grissom Air Reserve Base
USGS aerial image - 24 March 1998
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Owner||Miami County Economic Development Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||812 ft / 247 m|
Grissom Aeroplex (IATA: GUS, ICAO: KGUS, FAA LID: GUS) is a public/military airport in Miami and Cass counties, near Peru, Indiana. The airport is also located 11 miles (18 km) north of city of Kokomo. It is the civil redevelopment of the former Grissom Air Force Base, which was realigned as part of the 1991 Base Realignment and Closure Commission process.
Grissom Aeroplex consists of 850+ acres and existing buildings under control of Miami County Economic Development Authority. It opened as a general aviation airport since 1 March 2008 with no commercial airline service scheduled. Montgomery Aviation serves as the fixed-base operator for the civilian airport operations.  
- FAA Airport Master Record for GUS ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 30 June 2011.
- "About Grissom Aeroplex". Miami County Economic Development Authority.
- de la Bastide, Ken (13 February 2008). "Grissom now a general aviation airport: Facility will offer civilian operations effective March 1". Kokomo Tribune.
- Montgomery Aviation at Grissom Aeroplex
- (PDF), effective May 25, 2017
- FAA Terminal Procedures for Grissom ARB, effective May 25, 2017
- Resources for this airport: