From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grittleton village (westwards)
Grittleton shown within Wiltshire
|Population||539 (in 2011)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
|UK Parliament||North Wiltshire|
The Grittleton House estate is the home of Grittleton House School, which was founded in 1951.
- Gauze Brook
- Grittleton Strict Baptist Chapel
- List of places in Wiltshire
- List of civil parishes in Wiltshire
- Sevington Victorian School
- "Wiltshire Community History - Census". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 6 February 2015.
- "Wiltshire Community History: Map of the parish of Grittleton". Retrieved February 27, 2014.
- "List entry - Church of All Saints, Grittleton". English Heritage. Retrieved 6 February 2015.
- "Wiltshire Community History - Church of All Saints, Littleton Drew". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 6 February 2015.
- Elizabeth Lee, ‘Stepney , Catherine, Lady Stepney (1778–1845)’, rev. Rebecca Mills, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004; online edn, Sept 2010 accessed 5 Dec 2014
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Grittleton.|
|This article about a location in Wiltshire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|