Grohman and Grohmann are surnames.
Grohman may refer to:
- Henryk Grohman (1862-1939) Polish industrialist
- William Adolf Baillie Grohman (1851–1921), an author and pioneer in British Columbia
|This section lists people with the surname Grohman. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Grohman Narrows Provincial Park, a provincial park in British Columbia, Canada
Grohmann may refer to:
- Claudia Grohmann, 2002 "Queen of Germany" (see Miss Germany)
- Jorge Basadre Grohmann (1903-1980) Peruvian historian
- Patricia Grohmann (born 1990) German volleyballer
- Paul Grohmann (1848-1908) Austrian mountaineer
- Tim Grohmann (born 1988) German rower
- Will Grohmann (1887-1968) German art critic
|This section lists people with the surname Grohmann. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Grohmann Knives Ltd., a knife company in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Grohmann Museum, in Milwaukee, Wis., USA
- Jorge Basadre Grohmann National University, in Peru
- Grohmannspitze (Grohmann Peak) a mountain in Italy
- Baillie-Grohman Canal, a canal in British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grohman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.