From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grot may refer to:
- Guillano Grot (born 1983), a Dutch footballer
- Sherwin Grot (born 1990), a Dutch footballer
- Jay-Roy Grot (born 1998), a Dutch footballer
- Yakov Grot (1812–1893), 19th-century Russian philologist
- Stefan Grot-Rowecki (1895–1944), or Grot, pseudonym of the Polish general and journalist Stefan Paweł Rowecki
- Anton Grot (1884–1974), a Polish art director
- Jan Grot, the bishop of Kraków from 1326 to 1347
- Philipp Grot Johann (1841–1892), a German illustrator
- Grot (mountain), mountain in Serbia
- Grot-Rowecki, a freighter named after Stefan Rowecki, which collided with a tanker in the English Channel
- PZL TS-16 Grot, a Polish warplane
- Grot, a fictional business in the British sitcom, The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin
- "Get Rid Of Them", a tactical voter campaign in the 1997 UK General Elections
- Grote (disambiguation)
- Grotte (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Grot"
- All pages with a title containing Grot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.