From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A grotto is a cave with cultural significance, or a garden feature imitating it.
Grotto may also mean:
- A synonym for a small cave or a chamber within a cave
- A traditional restaurant in Italian-speaking Switzerland (called this because originally they were caves designed to store food)
Grotto may also refer to:
- Grotto, Washington, a small unincorporated community in King County, Washington, United States
- The Grotto, Victoria, a geological formation and tourist attraction near Port Campbell, Victoria, Australia
- Grotten (English: The Grotto), an honorary residence in Oslo, Norway, provided by the Norwegian King
- "The Grotto", a popular natural cavern in Bruce Peninsula National Park, Ontario, Canada
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Grotto (album), a 2003 album by Kristin Hersh
- Grotto (National Speleological Society), a member-club of the U.S. National Speleological Society
- The Grotto, a Catholic sanctuary in Portland, Oregon, U.S.
- The Grotto, a colloquialism for the Mystic Order of Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm, an order appendant to Freemasonry
- Grotto of the Redemption, a religious shrine composed of minerals and petrifications located in Iowa
- Christmas grotto, a retail centre live event
- Santa's Grotto, a traditional retail store Christmas attraction
- Grotta-Pelos culture, a phase of Cycladic civilization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grotto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.