Grouse Creek, Utah
|Grouse Creek, Utah|
|Founded by||Benjamin F. Cook|
|Named for||Sage Grouse|
|Elevation||5,331 ft (1,625 m)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||1428419|
|Source: U.S. Census Bureau|
The community lies along unpaved roads north of State Route 30 in the Grouse Creek Mountains. Its elevation is 5,331 feet (1,625 m). Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 84313.
Grouse Creek was first settled in 1876.
- "Grouse Creek, Utah". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2008-04-12.
- "Census of Population and Housing". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on February 8, 2006. Retrieved November 4, 2011.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 102.
- Zip Code Lookup
- Andrew Jenson. Encyclopedic History of the Church. p. 305
- Climate Summary for Grouse Creek, Utah
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Grouse Creek.|
- Grouse Creek Country Club Unofficial community website
|This article about a location in Utah is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|