Grouse Creek, Utah
|Grouse Creek, Utah|
|Founded by||Benjamin F. Cook|
|Named for||Sage Grouse|
|Elevation||5,331 ft (1,625 m)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||1428419|
Grouse Creek (also Cookesville) is an unincorporated community in the nearly unpopulated northwestern region of Box Elder County, Utah, United States, near the Idaho and Nevada borders. The community lies along unpaved roads north of State Route 30 in the Grouse Creek Mountains. Its elevation is 5,331 feet (1,625 m). Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 84313.
|Source: U.S. Census Bureau|
- "Grouse Creek, Utah". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2008-04-12.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 102.
- Zip Code Lookup
- Andrew Jenson. Encyclopedic History of the Church. p. 305
- The Utah Genealogical and Historical Magazine, Volumes 9-10. 1918. p. 184.
- Climate Summary for Grouse Creek, Utah
- "Census of Population and Housing". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on February 8, 2006. Retrieved November 4, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Grouse Creek.|
- Grouse Creek Country Club Unofficial community website
|This article about a location in Utah is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|