From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People whose family name is or was Gruber:
- Andreas Gruber (b. 1954), Austrian screenwriter and director
- Barbara Gruber (b. 1977), German ski mountaineer
- Christoph Gruber (b. 1976), Austrian alpine skier
- Edmund L. Gruber (1879-1941) US Army General, and composer of military music.
- Florian Gruber (born 1983), German racing driver
- Frank Gruber (1904-1969), writer of Westerns and detective fiction
- Franz Gruber (actor), actor, played in the Japanese Tokusatsu movie/TV productions
- Franz Gruber (musician) (1787-1863), Austrian teacher, composer of "Silent Night"
- Gabriel Gruber (1740-1805), Viennese Jesuit, architect and hydraulics expert
- Gary Gruber, scientist, educator, author
- Hans Gruber (1925-2001), a Canadian conductor
- Hans Gruber (footballer) (1905-1967), German footballer
- Heinz Karl Gruber (born 1943) Austrian composer (a descendant of Franz Xavier)
- Howard Gruber (1922-2005), professor of psychology of creativity
- Jeremy Gruber (b. 1971), Jewish-American civil rights activist
- Johann Gottfried Gruber (1774-1851), German literary historian and critic
- John Gruber (b. 1973), blogger (Daring Fireball)
- Jonathan Gruber, Economist
- Karl Gruber (1909-95), foreign minister of Austria from 1945 to 1953
- Kelly Gruber (born 1962), U.S. Major League Baseball player
- Lilli Gruber (born 1957), Italian television journalist turned politician
- Michael Gruber (actor) (born 1964), American actor
- Michael Gruber (author) (born 1940), American novelist
- Munyo (Samuel) Gruber (b1913), Jewish Resistance Fighter
- Patrick Gruber (born 1978), Italian luger
- Paul Gruber (born 1965), Professional football player for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1988-1999)
- Rony Gruber (born 1963), movie director and scriptwriter.
- Ruth Gruber (born 1911), Jewish-American journalist and author of "I visited the Soviet Arctic"
- Samuel D. Gruber, architecture historian
- Samuel H. Gruber, shark biologist
- Stefan Gruber, performance artist, animator and educator (grandson of William Gruber)
- Tom Gruber (born 1959), American Computer scientist, inventor, and entrepreneur
- William Gruber, inventor of the View-Master stereoscopic system
- William H. Gruber (b. 1935), American organizational theorist
- William R. Gruber (1890-1979), United States Army, Brigadier general and brother of Edmund L. Gruber
- Charis N. Gruber
- See also the longer list at de:wiki
- Hans Gruber, portrayed by Alan Rickman, is a fictional character and the main antagonist in the film Die Hard.
- Lieutenant Hubert Gruber, fictional character from the British sitcom 'Allo 'Allo!
- Lester Gruber, portrayed by Carl Ballantine, was a fictional Torpedoman's Mate on the American television series McHale's Navy.
- Simon Gruber, portrayed by Jeremy Irons, is a fictional character and the main antagonist in the film Die Hard with a Vengeance.
- Mr. Gruber, recurring character in the Paddington Bear series
- Camp Gruber, Oklahoma Army National Guard facility, named for Edmund L. Gruber
- Gruber, Manitoba, former settlement in the Canadian province of Manitoba
- the Treaty of Gruber-De Gasperi, named after the Italian (Alcide De Gasperi) and Austrian Minister of Foreign Affairs (Karl Gruber)
- Dave "Gruber" Allen (b. 1958), American comedian and actor
|This page or section lists people with the surname Gruber. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|