(Redirected from Guayana)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Guiana or Guyana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guyana is a country in the Guianas, South America.
Guyana, Guiana, or Guayana may refer to:
- French Guiana, an overseas department of France in the Guianas
- The Guianas, a region in the north of South America
- Guayana Region, an administrative region of Venezuela
- Ciudad Guayana, a city in Bolívar State, Venezuela
- Guayana language or Wayaná, an extinct Jê language of southern Brazil
- Guayana or Wayana language, a Cariban language spoken in Surinam, French Guiana, and Brazil
- Guiana Island, Antigua and Barbuda
- Guyana (1966–1970)
- Guiana Highlands, a mountainous area in the Guianas
- Guiana Shield, a geological craton of precambrian crust
- All pages with titles containing Guyana
- All pages with titles containing Guiana
- All pages with titles containing Guayana
- Guinea (disambiguation)
- Wayana people
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guyana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.