From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Guiana or Guyana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guyana is a country in the Guianas, South America.
Guyana, Guiana, or Guayana may refer to:
- French Guiana, an overseas department of France in the Guianas
- The Guianas, a region in the north of South America
- Guayana Region, an administrative region of Venezuela
- Ciudad Guayana, a city in Bolívar State, Venezuela
- Guayana language or Wayaná, an extinct Jê language of southern Brazil
- Guayana or Wayana language, a Cariban language spoken in Surinam, French Guiana, and Brazil
- Guiana Island, Antigua and Barbuda
- Guyana (Commonwealth realm)
- All pages with titles containing Guyana
- All pages with titles containing Guiana
- All pages with titles containing Guayana
- Guinea (disambiguation)
- Wayana people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guyana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.