From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Guy (disambiguation).
|Look up gui or GUI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gui or GUI may refer to:
- Gui, Burkina Faso, village in Banwa Province, Burkina Faso
- Gui River, a river in China
- GUI, IOC country code for Guinea
- GUI, National Rail station code for Guide Bridge railway station in England
In Asian culture
- Gui (vessel), a type of ancient Chinese ritual vessel
- Mogwai (Chinese culture), ghosts or demons in Chinese folklore
- Ghosts in Chinese culture (鬼), in Chinese culture
- Gui (food), Korean grilled dishes
In martial arts
- Gui, an alternate spelling for a martial arts uniform; gi (see Keikogi)
People with the given name Gui
- Gui Boratto, a Brazilian musical artist
People with the surname Gui
- Bernard Gui (1261 or 1262–1331), inquisitor of the Dominican Order
- Vittorio Gui (1885–1975), Italian composer
- Globally Unique Identifier, a type of identifier used in software applications (more commonly "GUID")
- Graphical user interface, a type of human-computer interface in computing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gui.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.