Guinea pig (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up guinea pig in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A guinea pig is a domestic rodent.
Guinea pig may also refer to:
- Guinea pig, a slang term for a test subject of any species:
- The Guinea Pig Club, a group of surgical patients
- 100,000,000 Guinea Pigs, a 1933 book about the pharmaceutical and food industries
- Guinea Pig (film series), a controversial series of Japanese films
- Guinea Pig (TV series), a Discovery Channel series
- The Guinea Pig (film), a 1948 film starring Richard Attenborough
- The Guinea Pig (play), a 1929 comedy by Preston Sturges
- The Guinea Pig EP, the first album released by the band Angry Salad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guinea pig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.