|Look up gulliver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gulliver may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Lemuel Gulliver, the protagonist of Jonathan Swift's novel Gulliver's Travels
- the title character of Brian Gulliver's Travels, a satirical BBC radio series
- Gary Gulliver, the title character of The Adventures of Gulliver, a 1968 Hanna-Barbera television cartoon
- Gulliver Toscanni, protagonist of Gulliver Boy, a Japanese anime series
- Gulliver, Queensland, a suburb of Townsville, Australia
- Gulliver River, New Zealand
- Gulliver Nunatak, Graham Land, Antarctica
- Gulliver (name), a list of people with the surname or given name
- Gulliver (building), Kiev, Ukraine
- Gulliver Schools, a group of private co-educational schools in Miami-Dade County, Florida
- Buddleja 'Gulliver', a British hybrid cultivar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gulliver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.