June 22, 1984 |
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lb)|
Guo Wenjun (Chinese: 郭文珺; pinyin: Guō Wénjùn, born June 22, 1984 in Xi'an, Shaanxi) is a female Chinese sport shooter who won three of the four gold medals in women's pistol shooting during the European part of the 2008 ISSF World Cup. She won gold in the women's 10 metre air pistol at the 2008 Summer Olympics and 2012 Summer Olympics. She is the only woman to have defended women's 10 metre air pistol title at the Olympic Games.
|Current world record held in 10 metre air pistol|
|Women||Teams||1161|| Russia (Khomileva, Logvinenko, Smirnova)
China (Chen, Guo, Tao)
|August 5, 1993
December 3, 2006
- Hongyan, Lu (August 12, 2008). "Guo Wenjun hopes win will help bring back dad". China Daily. Retrieved December 4, 2014.
- "China's Guo Wenjun wins women's shooting 10 m air pistol". Reuters. July 29, 2012. Retrieved December 4, 2014.
- Official Profile at 2008teamchina.olympic.cn
- Guo Wenjun at the International Shooting Sport Federation
- "Guo Wenjun". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
|This biographical article relating to sport shooting in the People's Republic of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|