|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Gustaf Olof Cederström (12 April 1845 – 20 August 1933) was a Swedish painter, most known for his painting Karl XII:s likfärd (The funeral transport of Charles XII). He is associated with the Düsseldorf school of painting.
He was born and raised in Stockholm. His father was Carl Emanuel Cederström and his mother was Carolina Fredrika Theresia af Ugglas.
He married Amaliana Katarina Jaeder in 1878.
- Karl XII:s likfärd (The Funeral transport of Charles XII) (1878 and 1884)
- Baptisterna (The baptists) (1886)
- Frälsningsarmén (The Salvation Army) (1886)
- Magnus Stenbock i Malmö (Magnus Stenbock in Malmö) (1892)
- Hos de husvilla (Amongst the homeless) (1894)
- Segern vid Narva (The victory at Narva) (1907–10)
Media related to Gustaf Cederström at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a Swedish painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|