From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The initialism HLA can stand for:
- Horizontal long axis in single-photon emission computed tomography
- Hyaluronic acid, an important molecule that plays a role throughout the body's skin and connective tissues.
- Human leukocyte antigen, the loci of genes that encode for major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in humans
- High Level Architecture (simulation), a distributed computer simulation standard
- High Level Assembly, an Intel 80x86 Assembly Language, originally written as a teaching aide by Randall Hyde
- High-level assembler, a generic term for assembly language translators that incorporate features found in modern high-level programming languages into an assembler
- Hydraulic Lash Adjuster, a device for maintaining zero valve clearance in an internal combustion engine.
- Hydraulic Launch Assist, a hybrid powertrain used on heavy duty vehicles
- House of Lords Act, a UK constitutional reform
- Human Life Amendment, a proposed constitutional prohibition of abortion in the United States
- Hapag-Lloyd Airlines, a German charter airline
- IATA code for Lanseria International Airport near Johannesburg, South Africa
- FAA LID code for Huslia Airport in Alaska, United States
- Hidden Lake Academy, a boarding school
- HLA (radio station), a South Korean time signal station
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HLA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.