From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HLA may refer to:
- HLA Informatics Group
- Human leukocyte antigen, a loci of genes. Article lists many others starting HLA: HLA-A, HLA-B27, etc.
- Hyaluronic acid
- High Level Architecture (simulation), a distributed computer simulation standard
- High Level Assembly, an Intel 80x86 Assembly Language
- High-level assembler, a type of assembly language translators
- Hydraulic Lash Adjuster, a device for maintaining zero valve clearance in an internal combustion engine.
- Hydraulic Launch Assist, a hybrid powertrain used on heavy duty vehicles
- Hla Myint (born 1920), Burmese economist
- Hla Myint (Brigadier General), Burmese politician
- Hla Pe (1913–2007), Burmese linguist
- Hla Thaung (died 1949), Burmese soldier
- Min Saw Hla (1532–1564), king of Arakan
- Saw Min Hla (fl. 1442–1425), Chief queen consort of Ava
- Sanda Min Hla (died 1363), Chief queen consort of Hanthawaddy
- M.T. Hla (U Tun Hla) (1874–1946), Burmese painter
- House of Lords Act, a British constitutional reform
- Human Life Amendment to US constitution, several proposed but not implemented
- HLA (radio station), a South Korean time signal station
- Halia language
- Hapag-Lloyd Airlines, a German charter airline
- Heilan Home, a Chinese clothing brand
- Hidden Lake Academy, in Georgia, United States
- Hillcrest Lutheran Academy, in Minnesota, United States
- Huslia Airport (FAA LID: HLA), in Alaska, United States
- Lanseria International Airport (IATA: HLA), near Johannesburg, South Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HLA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.