From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMAS Hobart (D63), a Leander class light cruiser acquired from the Royal Navy in 1938, and operating until 1947.
- HMAS Hobart (D 39), a Perth class guided missile destroyer commissioned in 1965 and decommissioned in 2000.
- HMAS Hobart (DDGH 39), lead ship of the Hobart class air warfare destroyers, scheduled to enter service in 2017.
- Mediterranean 1941
- Indian Ocean 1941
- Coral Sea 1942
- Savo Island 1942
- Guadacanal 1942
- Pacific 1942–45
- East Indies 1940
- Borneo 1945
- Vietnam 1967–70
- HMS Hobart (1794), an 18-gun sloop built by the French, captured by the Royal Navy in 1794, and operated until her sale in India in 1803.
- "Navy Marks 109th Birthday With Historic Changes To Battle Honours". Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Archived from the original on 13 June 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Royal Australian Navy Ship/Unit Battle Honours" (PDF). Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 June 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|