|Look up haik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haik may refer to:
- Haik Hovsepian Mehr (1945–1994), Iranian martyr
- Hayk, legendary founder of Armenia
- Haik, Iran, a village in Yazd Province, Iran
- Hayq, Ethiopia, a town in northern Ethiopia
- Haik (garment), a type of veil used in Algeria
- Katherine Haik, Miss Teen USA 2015
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.