Haiti may also refer to:
- Little Haiti, also known as La Petite Haïti, a center for Haitian immigrants in Florida
- "Haiti" (song), a song by Arcade Fire from their album Funeral (2004)
- Haiti (ship), an ocean liner active in the early 20th century
- SS Haiti (1932), a passenger and freight ship
- Team Haiti, an officially ABA-sanctioned travel team based in Haiti
- Hayti (disambiguation)
- Haitian (disambiguation)
- Hai Ti!, a Namibian educational comic strip
- Haitia, a small genus of two species in the Loosestrife family of plants that is named for Haiti
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haiti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.