From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Haitian (disambiguation))
|Look up haitian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haitian may refer to:
- Haitian, an adjective referring to something of, from, or related to Haiti, the western three-eighths of the island of Hispaniola in the Caribbean.
- Haitian art
- Haitian Carnival
- Haitian cuisine, traditional foods
- Haitian gourde, a unit of currency
- Haitian patty, in culinary contexts
- Haitian literature
- Haitian mythology
- Haitian Revolution
- Haitian Stock Exchange
- Haitian Vodou
- Ligue Haïtienne (Haitian League)
- Haitian (Heroes), minor character in the 2006 television series Heroes
- Haitian−Qingdao Railway, is a railway under construction in Shandong Province, China
- "Haitian Divorce", a song by Steely Dan in the 1976 album The Royal Scam
- "Haitian Fight Song", a song by American jazz bandleader Charles Mingus, and the first track in the 1957 album "The Clown"
- Haitian International Holdings, a public company located in Hong Kong
- Provo Haitian Stars FC, a Turks and Caicos association football team
- Haitian Stars FC, a British Virgin Islands association football team
- Haitian Stars SC, a United States Virgin Islands association football team
- Haitian Victory, a United States Virgin Islands association football team
- Foshan Haitian Flavouring & Food Co, a Chinese public company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haitian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.