From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up haitian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haitian(s) may refer to:
- Anything related to, or originating from Haiti (la Perle des Antilles), the western three-eighths of the island of Hispaniola in the Greater Antilles, in the Caribbean.
- Haitian people, the people (citizens) of Haiti, or of Haitian descent.
- Haitian French (Français Haïtienne)
- Haitian Creole (Kreyòl Ayisyen)
- Haitian Carnival
- Haitian cuisine
- Haitian art
- Haitian literature
- Haitian mythology
- Haitian gourde
- Haitian Revolution
- Haitian Stock Exchange
- Haitian Football Federation
- Haitian football clubs—see List of football clubs in Haiti
- Ligue Haïtienne (Haitian League)
- Haitian (Heroes), minor character in the 2006 television series Heroes
- " Haitian Divorce", a song by Steely Dan on the 1976 album The Royal Scam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haitian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.